Membership Database Assistance
SAWQA is now collecting all reporting via the Online Membership Database (OMD). This tool will allow members to login from anywhere with an internet connection to check membership status and complete member requirements. Below is a video that members can use as a step by step guide to help walk members through logging in to the database and filling out the required information. Please review the step-by-step guide and contact Jill Damskey if you have any additional questions.
STEP-BY-STEP DATABASE GUIDEStep-by-Step Membership Database PDF Guide
HERE IS WHAT'S REQUIRED FOR CROP YEAR 2022-2023:
ALL MEMBERS must complete farm reporting for crop year 2022 by logging into the Online Membership Database (OMD)
LOGIN CREDENTIALS – Your username is your member ID. It is “SA” then followed by 5 numbers. Your password is unique and case-sensitive. If you have forgotten it, it can be changed at the OMD login portal by clicking on “forgot password.” Contact Jill Damskey if you need any assistance with your login.
ALL FARM REPORTING MUST BE COMPLETED BY January 20, 2023
FARM REPORTING CHECKLIST
- Verify My INFO – Contact information
- Verify ACCOUNT – Reporter name, account completion & account balance
- Verify ACCOUNT CONTACT – Billing contact
- Verify PARCELS – Is the parcel active or not? If not, deactivate it. (For example: Non-irrigated parcels. Also, add a new parcel here.)
- Verify CROPPING, irrigated acres & planting year for permanent crops. Note: Some crops must be renamed to a specific type. (For example: From Alfalfa to Alfalfa, hay) New: There are now options for Pasture and Pasture-no nitrogen reporting.
- Complete INMP SR – Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Plan Summary Report, management units, reporting & certification [Need pounds of nitrogen applied per/acre including your credits (from soil and water) and yield per/acre]
- OUTREACH/TRAINING – Enter the education event “attended.” Your annual education requirement can be met in many different ways this year. From in-person workshops to virtual webinars. Check out the CDFA Continuing Education website or watch the Central Valley Membership Overview Video to meet this requirement.
- Verify SECP – Verify the need for a plan or whether it is required for the parcel. Most plans were completed in 2017.
- Complete FARM EVALUATION, irrigation wells, sediment/erosion practices & whole farm.
- Farm Evaluations (FE) are back! They are required every five years and many new members have not completed one in the past. The new FE requires you to enter the number of active drinking water wells (water used for drinking or cooking) by parcel. Completing the FE can be time-consuming for some. Do not wait until the last minute to enter the data.
- MAPS AND REPORTS – This section allows you to print farm maps and review your grower feedback reports. The grower feedback reports for 2021 were made available in early December. You must acknowledge receipt on the INMP certification page.
- Complete INMP WORKSHEET – Pre-planning for 2023 crop year – The online version of the worksheet is optional. It does not SAVE in the DMT for future use. Download or print a copy and keep on-farm. Please do not send this form to us.
- Watch the Irrigation & Nitrogen Management Plan Video Created by our partners Dixon RCD
- In the past, only parcels that were high groundwater vulnerability (GWV) had to complete the INMP SR, however, in the revised Order, ALL parcels must complete an INMP SR. Parcels that are high GWV must have the INMP Worksheet certified in the spring for the upcoming crop season.
ALL FARM REPORTING MUST BE COMPLETED BY JANUARY 20, 2023